Every game comes with a speed cap pre set by the developers and Rapid Fire SPS can not exceed it. If you try to go above the speed cap, your weapon will either shoot slower or won’t change fire rate at all. Here is how Rapid Fire works: when the mod is on, a modchip will be pressing and releasing the fire button on your behalf once you hold the fire button down. Thus it turns any semi-automatic or the single shot weapons into a fully automatic one. Now you can hold down the fire button to get constant fire and concentrate on aiming more. You can change default fire rates in a programming mode to set up speeds with higher SPS than offered by default as long as the game speed cap is not exceeded. For more info visit Instructions page, select your console type, go to All Mods and click on the Rapid Fire icon.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t my Rapid Fire mod working?
- Why isn’t my Rapid Fire mod fast enough?
- Why does Rapid Fire mod make my gun shoot slower?
- Why isn’t my Jitter mod working?
- Why isn’t my Jitter mod fast enough?
- Why isn’t my Fast Reload mod working?
- Why isn’t my Drop Shot mod working?
- Why isn’t my Auto Sprint mod working?
- Why isn’t my Sniper Breath mod working?
- Why can’t I get most of the mods to work?