A programming mode is a special function available for most of the mod packs that we offer that enable users to re-write factory settings and set up the most effective speeds/unit delays for favorite weapons/games.
Articles in this section
- What is a Multi-Mod package?
- What is programming mode?
- What is a sub mode?
- What is a custom LED Indicator?
- What is a mod switch?
- What are Re-programmable Paddles/Buttons?
- Can I have re-programmable Paddles installed onto my controller without adding the mods?
- Is the there reset to factory default?
- Can I build a unique controller?
- How can I get the maximum performance out of my controller?