A sub-mode is a mode preset to default factory speeds and unit delays within the mod pack. Sub-mode levels allow users to setup custom configuration for each different action. Mega Modz mod packs provide a lot of flexibility to end users to ensure the best experence with our technology.
Articles in this section
- What is a Multi-Mod package?
- What is programming mode?
- What is a sub mode?
- What is a custom LED Indicator?
- What is a mod switch?
- What are Re-programmable Paddles/Buttons?
- Can I have re-programmable Paddles installed onto my controller without adding the mods?
- Is there reset to factory default?
- Can I build a unique controller?
- How can I get the maximum performance out of my controller?