A mod switch is a small button located on the back of the controller (on the right-hand side). The mod switch is needed to enable/disable mods, scroll between sub-modes and set up custom speeds. You don’t have to press it for any other purposes during the gameplay.
Articles in this section
- What is a Multi-Mod package?
- What is programming mode?
- What is a sub mode?
- What is a custom LED Indicator?
- What is a mod switch?
- What are Re-programmable Paddles/Buttons?
- Can I have re-programmable Paddles installed onto my controller without adding the mods?
- Is the there reset to factory default?
- Can I build a unique controller?
- How can I get the maximum performance out of my controller?