Re-programmable paddles/buttons are 2 paddles/buttons installed on the back of your controller. It allows users to change standard button mapping to their liking by assigning the function of any game-pad key to any of the paddles/buttons.
Articles in this section
- What is a Multi-Mod package?
- What is programming mode?
- What is a sub mode?
- What is a custom LED Indicator?
- What is a mod switch?
- What are Re-programmable Paddles/Buttons?
- Can I have re-programmable Paddles installed onto my controller without adding the mods?
- Is the there reset to factory default?
- Can I build a unique controller?
- How can I get the maximum performance out of my controller?