To get the maximum performance out of your modded controller, it is recommended to get familiar with each mod function individually as certain mods can only be used with certain types of weapons, games and gaming situations. It is not enough to just activate the mod and expect to get a significant advantage in the game. Understanding how mod works and the types of gaming situations it should be used for is crucial for user’s success. Star learning the information under the Overview tab prior to using your modded controller. For first time users, we recommend getting familiar with mods one by one before creating any combinations that require activation of 2 and more mods.
Articles in this section
- What is a Multi-Mod package?
- What is programming mode?
- What is a sub mode?
- What is a custom LED Indicator?
- What is a mod switch?
- What are Re-programmable Paddles/Buttons?
- Can I have re-programmable Paddles installed onto my controller without adding the mods?
- Is the there reset to factory default?
- Can I build a unique controller?
- How can I get the maximum performance out of my controller?